After living for thirty years in the largest Brazilian cities, Thini-á returns to his tribe. On his way home, he dives into João Kramura’s past - the white boy who became a Kayapo native in Xingu hinterland.
- Muestra International Documental de Bogotá - Colombia, November 2017
- Festival do Filme Etnográfico do Pará - Brazil, November 2017
- Taiwan International Ethnographic Film Festival - Thailand, October 2017
- Rencontres Cinéma de Gindou - France, August 2017
- It’s All True – 22nd International Documentary Film Festival - Brazil, April 2017
- Dok Leipzig – Next Masters Competition - Germany, November 2016
- Traces de vie (Prix du Premier Film) - France, November 2017